During a hot summer day in Allegheny County, the last thing you want to have to deal with is faulty air conditioning in your vehicle. M&M Auto Service can help you avoid this situation during the warmest season of the year in southwestern Pennsylvania. Our auto repair experts are well-versed in a/c maintenance, and we have the high-tech tools needed to make sure the job gets done right.
Here are a few symptoms to look out for regarding your vehicle’s air conditioning – you may want to have your a/c checked by an ASE-certified technician if…
- A funny smell is coming from the vents
- The air being emitted isn’t as cold as it used to be
- The air conditioner’s drive belts, compressor, or blower are noisier than usual
- A rhythmic clicking noise is coming from under the hood when you turn on the a/c or defroster
- The defroster no longer clears up the windshield effectively
- Water is resting on the floor of the passenger compartment or
- The cooling fan keeps cycling on and off
If you are noticing any of these symptoms, it’s time for air conditioning service. If you want to avoid paying big bucks to fix your whole system, you should service it regularly, just as you would any other part of your vehicle.
Don’t delay having your vehicle’s a/c system fixed – when it’s forced to work harder in an attempt to keep your vehicle cool and comfortable, more damage can occur and lead to costly repairs. For a properly working air conditioning system, the belt, air compressor, and refrigerant must be fully functional. Don’t wait until you need to replace the full unit – have your car air conditioning serviced and stay cool in the Fox Chapel heat!
Bring your vehicle to M&M Auto Service for air conditioning inspection, diagnostics, service, and repair. From refrigerant flushes to leak repair and unit installation, our ASE-certified technicians can service your vehicle’s a/c to keep you cool through the summer months. Give us a call at 412-782-1559 if you have any questions or concerns regarding your a/c system!